PT6965 is an LED Controller driven on a 1/5 to 1/8 duty factor. 11 segment output lines, 4 grid output lines, 3 segment/grid output lines, one display memory, control circuit, key scan circuit are all incorporated into a single chip to build a highly reliable peripheral device for a single chip microcomputer. Serial data is fed to PT6965 via a four-line serial interface. Housed in a 30-pin SSOP and TSSOP, PT6965 pin assignments and application circuit are optimized for easy PCB Layout and cost saving advantages.
• Low power consumption
• Multiple display modes (14 segment, 4 Grid to 11 segment, 7 Grid)
• Key scanning (10 x 2 Matrix)
• 8-Step dimming circuitry
• Serial Interface for clock, data input, data output, strobe pins and low voltage operation ability when user’s MCU power supply is 3.3 V
• Available in 30-pin, SSOP and TSSOP
• Micro-computer peripheral device