The CD4050BMS is an non-inverting hex buffer and features
logic level conversion using only one supply voltage (VCC).
The input signal high level (VIH) can exceed the VCC supply
voltage when this device is used for logic level conversions.
This device is intended for use as CMOS to DTL/TTL
converters and can drive directly two DTL/TTL loads. (VCC
= 5V, VOL 0.4V, and IOL 3.3mA.
The CD4050BMS is designated as replacement for
CD4010B. Because the CD4050BMS requires only one
power supply, it is preferred over the CD4010B and should
be used in place of the CD4010B in all inverter, current
driver, or logic level conversion applications. In these applications the CD4050BMS is pin compatible with the
CD4010B, and can be substituted for this device in existing
as well as in new designs. Terminal No. 16 is not connected
internally on the CD4050BMS, therefore, connection to this
terminal is of no consequence to circuit operation. For applications not requiring high sink current or voltage conversion,
the CD4069UB Hex Inverter is recommended.
• High Voltage Type (20V Rating)
• Non-Inverting Type
• High Sink Current for Driving 2 TTL Loads
• High-to-Low Level Logic Conversion
• 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20V
• Maximum Input Current of 1A at 18V Over Full Package Temperature Range; 100nA at 18V and +25oC
• 5V, 10V and 15V Parametric Ratings