1. Reinforced insulation 5,000 V type
More than 0.4 mm internal insulation distance between inputs and outputs. Conforms to EN41003, EN60950 (reinforced insulation).
2. Compact 8-pin DIP size
The device comes in a compact (W) 6.4×(L)9.86×(H)3.2 mm (W).252×(L).388×(H).126 inch, 8-pin DIP size (through hole terminal type).
3. Applicable for 1 Form A 1 Form B
use as well as two independent 1 Form A and 1 Form B use
4. Controls low-level analog signals
PhotoMOS relays feature extremely low closed-circuit offset voltage to enable control of low-level analog signals without distortion.
5. High sensitivity, high speed response.
Can control a maximum 0.14 A load current with a 5 mA input current. Fast operation speed of 0.5ms (typ.) [N.O.].(AQW610EH)
6. Low-level off state leakage current
• Telephone equipment
• Security equipment