CURRENT MODE PWM CONTROLLER
The KA3882/3/4/5 are fixed PWM controllerfor Off-Line and DC to DC converter applications. The internal circuits include UVLO, low start up current circuit, temperature compensated reference,
high gain error amplifier, current sensing comparator, and high current totempole output for driving a POWER MOSFET. Also KA3882/3/4/5 provide low start up current below 0.3mA and short
shutdown delay time typ. 100ns. The KA3882 and KA3884 have UVLO threshold of 1 6V(on) and
The KA3883 and KA3885 are 8.4V(on) and 7.6V(off).
The KA3882 and KA3883 can operate within 100% duty cycle.
The KA3884 and KA3885 within 50% by using T Flip-Flop.
• Low Start Current 0.2mA (typ)
• Operating Range Up To 500KHz
• Cycle by Cycle Current Limiting
• Under Voltage Lock Out With Hysteresis
• Short Shutdown Delay Time: typ.100ns
• High Current Totempole Output
• Output Swing Limiting: 22V