Reversible motor driver
The BA6209 and BA6209N are reversible-motor drivers suitable for brush motors. Two logic inputs allow three output modes : forward, reverse, and braking. The motor revolving speed can be set arbitrarily by controlling the voltage applied to the motor with the control pin voltage VR.
1) Power transistors can handle a large current (1.6A maximally).
2) Brake is applied when stopping the motor.
3) Built-in function to absorb rush currents generated by reversing and braking.
4) Motor speed controlling pin.
5) Small standby current.
(VCC= 12V, IO= 5.5mA typically)
6) Stable operation during mode changes either from forward to reverse or vice versa.
7) Interface with CMOS devices.
VCRs and cassette tape recorders