The HA16103FPJ/FPK monolithic voltage control is designed for microcomputer systems. In addition to voltage regulator, it includes watch dog timer function, power on reset function, and output voltage monitor function.
It is suitable for battery use microcomputer systems.
• 5 V regulated power supply
• Power on reset pulse generator
• Watch dog timer
• Low voltage inhibit protection
• Wide operational supply voltage range (VCC = 6 to 40 V)
• Various control signals are generated when microcomputer system runaway occurs.
(NMI signal and STBY signal are generated by detecting voltage level,
and RES signal is generated by monitoring the time after NMI signal is detected)
• Regulated voltage, NMI detecting voltage, STBY detecting voltage are adjustable.
• At low voltage and re-start, the delay time of RES signal is adjustable
• Watchdog timer filtering uses the minimum clock
input pulse width and maximum cycle detection method