The M66006 is a semiconductor integrated circuit which has 12-bit shift register function to execute serial-parallel conversion and parallel-serial conversion.
• Bi-directional serial data communication with MCU
• Read of serial data during parallel-serial conversion.
• Bit resolution of serial data I/O
• Low power dissipation (50µW/package max.) (VCC=5V, Ta=25°C, in quiescing)
• Schmitt input (DI, CLK, S, CS)
• Open drain output (DO, from D1 to D12)
• Parallel data I/O (from D1 to D12)
• Wide operating supply voltage range (VCC=2 to 6V)
• Wide operating temperature range (Ta=–20 to 75°C)
Serial-parallel data conversion, parallel-serial data conversion, serial bus control by MCU.