The SC2128A is a high performance electronic fan controller LSI, Speed control, off-timer, rhythm wind, sleep mode, head swing and/or light control are all built into a single chip. Indicator LED output, buzzer output, key control input, as well as remote control decoding circuitry are all provided to build a full function electronic fan with remote control capability having the highest performance with the least external components. Pin assignment and application circuit are optimized for easy PCB layout and cost saving for electronic fan application.
* High performance CMOS Technology
* Low power consumption
* Optional independent light control
* 90 seconds cycle/6 seconds per step(off step 3 seconds) rhythm wind pattern
* Built-in remote control decoding circuitry with mask option custom code
* DIP or SO package(22 pin SO not available)
* Up to 3 dependent/independent swing-head/light output
* Available in 16,18,20,22,24 pin package for none, one set or two sets of swing head and/or light control
* Four operation modes: ordinary, rhythm, ordinary sleep and rhythm sleep.
* Memory start-up mode
* 2-3 seconds middle wind start-up(mask option)